Thursday 30 June 2016

How To Make Money From Fiverr (Part 2)


How To Make Money On Fiverr

So how did I manage to make that much money with Fiverr? Well first of all I spent time looking at what other people are having success with.
At the same time I spotted an awesome product that helped me create animated videos really quickly.
So the idea for my gig was born – I’m going to create a video animation service offering things like whiteboard videos, 3D animation videos, hand drawn videos etc.

How To Make Money With Fiverr Videos

You might be wondering how exactly I’m creating the videos and you’ll be glad to know it is really simple.
Not long ago a WSO appeared for Video Maker FX which is a simple piece of software to create animated videos. I paid $67 for it at the time.

How To Earn Money On Fiverr – The Step By Step Process

So now I’ve shown you what I do and what I use to do it, now all you need to is how to make money on Fiverr yourself.
Just follow the steps below and you will learn how to make money on Fiverr easily-

Step 1 – Practice

First of all I bought Video Maker FX and spent time practising making videos of all different types with it.
It took me a couple of weeks of playing but I soon got the hang of being able to make videos quickly.

Step 2 – Create Fiverr Gig

Once I knew I could produce awesome videos I created my Fiverr Gig.
I kept the title short and simple – “I will Create a Professional Whiteboard Animation Video In 24hours for $5.”
Here are some other titles I have used that did well-
  • I will create an AMAZING Whiteboard Animation Video For $5
  • I will create a PROFESSIONAL Whiteboard Doodle Video For $5
  • I will create an Eye CATCHY Animation Video For $5
Feel free to play around – you get the idea!

Step 3 – Creating Your Gig Image

If you do a search for similar gigs you will notice some of them have better images than others that really stand out.
Do some searches and take some inspiration from the gig images that really stand out to you.
Once you have done that you can use PicFont.com to create your Fiverr gig image, if you really want to stand out you can also hire someone on Fiverr to do it!

1 comment:

  1. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our signals NOW and make up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete