Thursday 30 June 2016

20 Tips I Used To Make $90,336.65 With Amazon (Final Part)

18. Don’t Bother Creating An Amazon Astore

When I created a store page and used the Amazon Astore tool to “build my own store” I found it converted terribly. Less than 1% of my total income came from Amazon Astore pages before I stopped using them. If you’re not familiar with Astore’s just take my word for it when I say they suck.
I know people like to shop, but sometimes I believe they’d rather just find a resource that tells them what the best deal is instead. Whatever the reason, the tracking data I used to track my Amazon Astore’s showed that they routinely underperformed.

19. Use A Website Layout That Improves Conversions

I’ve been using Amazon’s affiliate program heavily for a little over two years now and the one thing I found through constant testing is that the layout of your website matters when it comes to how well it converts casual visitors into affiliate sales.
Armed with this knowledge you’d think that people would spend more time testing their theme or website layout to determine the optimal way to make money from their website right? Well, I still see some of the worst converting themes around and that’s why I actually paid for a theme to be created specifically for these physical product focused websites I had been building.
Azon Theme Created:
I spent around $2,000 on the creation and subsequent modifications of Azon Theme. It’s basically a theme with a ton of different options that has evolved based on my own testing and the feedback from members of myNiche Profit Course (all customers get Azon Theme and the upgrades for free). You can watch a brief video which covers some of the Azon Theme options here and if you want to buy it there the price is $97 just $10 but you can even get it for free when you sign up for web hosting using my link (See complete details over at Niche Profit Course)

20. Just Get People On To Amazon.com

I know 30% of my earnings came from products people bought because I happened to be the one that sent them onto Amazon.com. For example, I sold a watch a while ago for $5,000 and got a $400 commission but I don’t even own a website that even remotely discusses watches. This is one of the other reasons why I love using Amazon’s affiliate program.
When you send someone to Amazon.com you get a percentage of anything they buy for the next 24 hours (30 days if they added an item to their cart) so if you can just get them onto the website and they happen to buy something completely unrelated you’ll get the money for it.
Amazon spends millions of dollars on improving the way they get people to convert. The fact that they provide a custom user experience for every person that goes to Amazon.com based on the buying behavior and viewing patterns tells me they know what it takes to close a sale. Some of the best closing advice I can give is to simply find ways to get your visitors onto the Amazon.com webpage and they’ll take care of the rest.

1 comment:

  1. This is how my associate Wesley Virgin's report launches in this shocking and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the same tactics many celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that thought has even taken place INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around seven years ago, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a license and on his banking card.

    "I'm very fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those types of conversations, isn't it so?

    Your success story is waiting to be written. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete