Thursday 30 June 2016

How To Make Money From Fiverr (Final Part)


Step 4 – Writing Your Gigs Description

Your description is also a very important part to your gig that you need to get right.
Just like with the images I also search around Fiverr and look at what the other top sellers are doing and use their descriptions as inspiration.
Whatever you do, don’t copy their descriptions or your will get banned. Just use them as inspiration and come up with your own unique description.

Step 5 – Tags/Keywords

One of the most important parts of your gig is setting up the tags and keywords.
A lot of people don’t realise this but having your gig tagged correctly is very important to the ranking of your gig in Fiverrs search results.

Step 6 – Video-fying Your Gig

You also have the option of adding a video to your gig to make it stand out. Again this helps to boost rankings and sales so pay attention.
I just used Video Maker FX to make a catchy video for my gig, it doesn’t need to be anything special but shows off the service as well.

The Secret Sauce – Ranking Your Fiverr Gigs

Once you have everything setup and your Fiverr gig is live you need to apply the secret sauce to get the gig ranking and sales flowing in.
This has been my secret for about 6 months that I have only shared with a few of my friends. I can rank any gig #1 for any keyword on Fiverr in less than 48 hours for any search term like “video animation”, “usa traffic” and so on.
Here is how I do it-
NOTE: You must have completed the previous steps for this to work.

Step 1 – Dummy Account

Create a dummy Fiverr Account and buy your gig twice. Then give your gig a nice positive review (You will only loose $2 when you do this).

Step 2 – Fake Visitors

Now just sends at least 250 fake hits/visitors to your Fiverr gig. This will boost your gigs impressions and make it more visible to cash at hand buyers.
If you don’t know how to get fake visitors, well you can just buy them from Fiverr but don’t go overboard with them.

Step 3 – Accurate Tags

Make sure you use accurate tags for your gigs and also include the keywords you want to rank for in the title and description.
If you are going to do a gig like the one I’ve shown you above you would use tags like-
  • Video animation
  • Whiteboard
  • Whiteboard animation
  • 3D animation

  1. Promoting Your Fiverr Gig

    Well truth be told I do not do anything to promote my gigs outside of Fiverr. All I do is what I have shared with you in this tutorial.
    There are over 1 million buyers on Fiverr so once I have ranked my gigs I do not need to promote them because I already have massive exposure to cash at hand buyers.
    So now you understand how to make money on Fiverr – what are you waiting for? Go and make your first dollar online right now!
    If you have any questions about how to make money with Fiverr then please feel free to ask them in the comments below and I will answer them for you.


5 comments:

  1. Come and see how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their wildest dreams right NOW.
    CLICK HERE TO START TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are several software available which can find blogs relevant to your selected niche. blog comment search engine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will 250 blog comments backlinks high seo service rank on google blog comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Technoseo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your man... that will trigger intense feelings of love and instinctual attraction to you deep within his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, idolize and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will make him work better than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this powerful impulse is absolutely binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll instantly notice him expose his heart and mind for you in a way he never experienced before and he will see you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete